Online Kindergarten registrations are now open for 2022-2023.
What happens in Kindergarten?
Children explore and learn about the world through play. In Kindergarten your child will discover reading, math, physical education, art and music in preparation for a life of learning.
Who can register for Kindergarten?
Children who will be 5 by December 31.
Before you register
Make sure you know which is your Designated School.
- Check out our Attendance Area Map
- Or contact our Transportation office at 780-674-8509 or email@example.com
You will need also need:
- Proof of age such as a child’s birth certificate or immigration documentation (for newcomers)
- Legal land description or rural address (Rural Students only)
- Copies of any court orders affecting the student
- These documents may be uploaded to the online registration form. (Accepted filetypes include PDF, JPG, PNG)
How to register
If you are new to Pembina Hills and have no other children attending one of our schools, you will need to create a new parent account in SchoolEngage.
If you have children attending our schools, you can access SchoolEngage through your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Click on Registration and Demographic Updates
- If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent account setup, you can do so by following the instructions on the PowerSchool for parents page – under the section Creating your Account.
- You will need your child’s access ID information from your school office.
- Click on Registration and Demographic Updates to login to SchoolEngage:
- Click Add Student > enter the First Name, Last Name and Birth Date
- Select Student Name from list and Click 22-23 New Student Registration Form (K-12)
Do you need busing?
If you need to apply or register for busing, you will receive an email with busing information after your registration form is approved.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office at 780-674-5581.